Keurig® 2.0 brewers are here.
The latest in Keurig® brewing technology has arrived. Keurig 2.0® brewer is chock full of new features but, the most appealing by far is the ability to brew a carafe of coffee in addition to a single cup. Keurig 2.0® brewers also comes equipped with pulse brewing. Pulse brewing magically extracts more flavor and body from each K-Cup® pod leaving you with a fully satisfying cup of coffee. There are many more feature that you are going to love:
- Compatible with both K-Cup® pods and Vue® cups.
- Wake up to a fresh carafe of coffee every morning with the auto brew feature (with some models).
- Up to 10 brew sizes.
- Larger water reservoir with an easy pour design.
- Intuitive design allows 2.0 to "know" each K-Cup® pod and choose the ultimate brew method.
- There are additional brew setting included for the future release of coffee house style beverages such as lattes and mochas!
-Descaling and maintenance reminders.
-Fully interactive touch screen.
Things you need to know.
Keurig® 2.0 brewers will only work with certain K-Cup® pods. Renegades, knock offs and generics will not brew with Keurig® 2.0 brewers. If you attempt to brew a non-sanctioned K-Cup® coffee you will get the famous "oops" message that has driven coffee drinkers crazy on many a morn'.
But, dont fret, you have us to keep you in the know and direct you towards a huge selection of approved K-Cup® pods that will brew just fine in Keurig® 2.0 brewer.